- This Month's Character Trait is Caring
- December 2nd: Character Ed Assembly @ 9:15 am
- December 1st: 2/3's trip to Balls Falls
- December 2nd: Dance for grades 4 to 8 from 6-8 pm
- December 5-9th: Hour of Code Week
- December 13th: Junior Girls Volleyball Tournament
- December 15th: Junior Boys Volleyball Tournament
- December 24th-January 8th- Holidays Break
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. ~Mary Anne Radmacher
November is the month we take the time to honour our veterans and at the same time, celebrate peace. At times it is easy to take this country and our Charter of Rights for granted. We believe we live in a country which offers us a high standard of living and values a strong public education system. However, it is imperative that we take the time to remember those who paid the supreme price so we could enjoy all that this democracy has to offer. We ask you, as parents and as educators, to take the time with your family to remember those who have proudly defended our country and those who have served in peace-keeping operations around the world. Canadians are respected around the world as a nation of peace-keepers. We have a proud tradition of maintaining peace. Be proud to be a Canadian, celebrate this na-tion and all that it has to offer but most of all, remember those who gave their lives so that we could enjoy this land. Parents are welcome to attend the Re-membrance Day Assembly being held on Friday, November 11th at 11:00 am in the gymnasium.
Yours in Education,
Mr. D. Harley, Principal