- This Month's Character Trait is Responsibility
- October 25: School Council at 5:45 pm
- October 27: Picture Retake and Class Photo Day
- October 28: Halloween Dance Grades 4 to 8 (6-8 pm)
- October 31: Halloween Parade at 1:40 pm
- November 1st: Character Ed Assembly @ 9:15 am
- November 2nd: Grade 8's Visit Laura Secord Secondary.
- November 4th: Random Act of Kindness
- November 8th: Therapy Dogs Visit
- November 10th: Progress Reports Go Home
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
With Thanksgiving happening this weekend, it seems appropriate to stop and thank the many wonderful E.I.McCulley families who have helped to get this school year off to a super start. Another way every parent / guardian can help out is to remind your children about routines and expectations at school. Of particular note, it is crucial that your child’s attendance is regular and that they arrive on time. We are looking forward to another busy and exciting month with a lot of ways for you to become involved!
Yours in Education,