- This Month's Character Trait is Responsibility
- October 3: Character Ed Assembly at 9:15 am
- October 4: School Council at 6:00 pm.
- October 5: Student Council Speeches at 1:40 pm
- October 7: PA Day (No School)
- October 10: Happy Thanksgiving (No School)
- October 25: School Council at 6 pm
- October 27: Picture Retake and Class Photo Day
- October 28: Halloween Dance Grades 4 to 8 (6-8 pm)
- October 31: Halloween Parade at 1:40 pm
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
I am so excited to be back! I missed all of the students of EI McCulley so very much! I want to welcome all families back to another amazing school year. I would also additionally like to welcome new families to our school. I can promise you it will be our effort every day to make it your child's best year! Pride will be demonstrated throughout the hallways and classrooms. It should be a goal to be the best at everything we do. Whether it is the best Teacher, Educational Assistant, Secretary, Caretaker, Principal, Dad, Mom, Wife, Husband or Student. We need to strive to BE A CHAMPION! This will be our approach to all that we do!
The most vital component to relationships is COMMUNICATION. We need to work together between home and school. Your child's success will be the result of a true team effort.
Thanks to Ms.Gardner for getting the school all shiny and clean for our students! Thanks to Mrs.Liboiron for getting us organized in the office.
If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Derek.Harley@dsbn.org or stop in, my door is always open to you and your children.
Yours in Education,