- This Month's Character Trait is Honesty
- May 2: DSBN Junior Girls Championship Tournament
- May 4: Band of Champions at Port Colborne Music Festival
- May 5: Silver Birch/Red Maple Conference
- May 9: 3/4 and 4/5 at Water Festival
- May 9: Therapy Dogs Last Visit
- May 10: Mad Science Club Begins
- May 12: Grade 5's Visit Laura Secord
- May 15-17: Camp Wahonowin
- May 19: PD Day-NoSchool
- May 22: Victoria Day No School
- May 23: School Council at 6:00 pm
- May 23-June 9- EQAO
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride!
Be A Champion!
Make Your Mark!
EI MCCULLEY SCHOOL GOALS:
*To improve student achievement in Math in all grades by selecting the appropriate evidence based instructional strategies.
*To Improve Literacy Acquisition in the Primary Grades.
*A culture of high expectations of academic excellence which supports the belief that all students can learn, progress and achieve.
THIS MONTH'S CHARACTER TRAIT: INTEGRITY
Message from Mr. Harley,
With a theme of “Integrity”, our April Character Trait celebrates the commitment we have made to our students and schools. Take advantage of our open door policy and attend an activity at the school during this month. E.I. McCulley's Commitment to Student Success includes:
E.I. McCulley students have excelled in soccer, volleyball, basketball and cross-country events this year
2) E.I. McCulley students have taken on the challenge of excelling in technology and we now have an awesome School Band Known as The Band of Champions.
3) Our School is focused on developing a culture of success always where relationships are front and centre!
4) Our School Council has been very active and helpful in our school, with more activities planned for the school year!
5) We have helped others in our community and the world
6) Our entire staff cares about each and every student and family in our school and community and is focused on their success!
JAGUAR PRIDE! BE A CHAMPION! MAKE YOUR MARK!
Yours in Education, Mr.D. Harley