- Character Trait: Honesty
- April 26th- School Council at 6:00 pm
- April 27th- Intermediate Badminton
- April 29th- Heritage Fair
- May 2- Character Ed Assembly- 9:15 am.
- May 3- DSBN Heritage Fair Championship
- May 6- Silver Birch Conference
- May 6- Family Proofs are Due
- May 9- Jump Rope for Heart Kick off Assembly
- May 10- Niagara Water Festival (Grade 2/3, Grade 3/4)
- May 11- Family Fun Night Part 2- 5-730 pm
- May 11- Mad Science Club
- May 12- Track and Field
- May 13 - Track and Field (Rain Date)
- May 13- Family School Dance for Grades 4 to 8
- May 20- Red Maple Conference
- May 25- June 8- EQAO
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
THIS MONTH'S Character Trait: INTEGRITY
Message from Mr. Harley
With a theme of “Integrity”, our April Character Trait celebrates the commitment we have made to our students and schools. Take advantage of our open door policy and attend an activity at the school during this month. E.I. McCulley's Commitment to Student Success includes:
1) E.I. McCulley students have excelled in soccer, volleyball, basketball and cross-country events this year
2) E.I. McCulley students have taken on the challenge of excelling in technology and we now have an awesome School Band Known as The Band of Champions.
3) Our School is focused on developing a culture of success always where relationships are front and centre!
4) Our School Council has been very active and helpful in our school, with more activities planned for the school year!
5) We have helped others in our community and the world
6) Our entire staff cares about each and every student and family in our school and community and is focused on their
JAGUAR PRIDE! BE A CHAMPION!
Yours in Education,
EI McCulley School Goals:
- To improve student achievement in Math in all grades by selecting the appropriate evidence based instructional strategies.
- To Improve Literacy Acquisition in the Primary Grades.
- A culture of high expectations of academic excellence which supports the belief that all students can learn, progress and achieve.