- This Month's Character Trait is Optimism
- Jan 16th-Intermediate Basketball Begins
- Jan 18th- French Immersion Information Night at 6 pm
- Jan 19th- Grade 8 Sports Night at Laura Secord: 6-9 pm
- Jan 20th- PA Day
- Jan 24th- School Council Meeting at 6:00 pm
- Jan 27th- Family Dance: 6-8 pm
- Kindergarten Open House: February 2nd, 2017, 9am - 6pm
- PD Day (no school): Friday, February 17th, 2017
- Family Day (no school) February 20th
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
Quote for Optimism
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Welcome back! We hope that your holiday season was restful and refreshing. Have you made any New Year’s Resolutions? A new year provides us with an amazing opportunity to create resolutions, or promises to make positive changes in our lives! This is also a chance to talk to your children about ways that they can work toward academic goals. Why not make a New Year School Resolution? Try brainstorming good work/study habits, ideas for organization, or ways to overcome pitfalls encountered in the early part of the term. With report cards coming out in early February, there can be tangible proof just around the corner that hard work and focused effort really makes a difference! On behalf of our entire staff, best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!
Yours in Education,