- Character Trait: Honesty
- May 2- Character Ed Assembly- 9:15 am.
- May 3- DSBN Heritage Fair Championship
- May 6- Silver Birch Conference
- May 6- Family Proofs are Due
- May 9- Jump Rope for Heart Kick off Assembly
- May 10- Niagara Water Festival (Grade 2/3, Grade 3/4)
- May 11- Family Fun Night Part 2- 5-730 pm
- May 11- Mad Science Club
- May 12- Track and Field
- May 13 - Track and Field (Rain Date)
- May 13- Family School Dance for Grades JK to 8
- May 20- Red Maple Conference
- May 25- June 8- EQAO
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
THIS MONTH'S Character Trait: HONESTY
"The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said". Anonymous
Message from Mr. Harley
May is here, and with it, a buzz of activity at E.I. McCulley! These next two months will be busy with Track and Field, EQAO testing, year-end trips, assemblies and recognitions, report cards, and of course a lot of learning! Although there is much excitement at the school as we near the summer months, our teaching and learning always takes centre stage, and we appreciate your support as we make the most of the end of term two.
Come out to our Family Fun Night Part 2 where they will be games, Free Dinner! and a lot of fun by all! It takes place on Wednesday May 11th from 5 to 7:30 pm.
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please email, call or stop by the office. We are always happy to help, and value good communication between home and school. Best wishes for a wonderful May!
Yours in Education,
EI McCulley School Goals:
- To improve student achievement in Math in all grades by selecting the appropriate evidence based instructional strategies.
- To Improve Literacy Acquisition in the Primary Grades.
- A culture of high expectations of academic excellence which supports the belief that all students can learn, progress and achieve.