- This Month's Character Trait is Cooperation
- Jaguars Singing at the Ice Dogs: February 10th
- Reports Go Home: February 10th
- PD Day (no school): Friday, February 17th, 2017
- Family Day (no school) February 20th
- Carousel Players-Tick: February 21st
- Wear Pink Shirt Day-Anti-Bullying: February 22nd
- Crazy Hair Day-February 24th
- Dance for Grades 4-8: February 24th- 6-8 pm
- Awards Assembly- March
Welcome to EI McCulley School! Home to the Jaguars! Jaguar Pride! Be A Champion!
EI MCCULLEY SCHOOL GOALS:
*To improve student achievement in Math in all grades by selecting the appropriate evidence based instructional strategies.
*To Improve Literacy Acquisition in the Primary Grades.
*A culture of high expectations of academic excellence which supports the belief that all students can learn, progress and achieve.
THIS MONTH'S CHARACTER TRAIT: COOPERATION
Message from Mr. Harley:
February is here, and we mark the half way point in our school year! How quickly time flies when you’re having fun. On Friday February 10th, you’ll be receiving your child(ren)’s Term One report card. Our staff have worked diligently to make these reports an accurate reflection of learning and achievement over the past five months. More importantly, we hope that we have provided you with meaningful “next steps” to help students, staff and parents plan for improvement. As you read the report with your child, be sure to celebrate strengths, note growth and discuss plans for the future. We are your partners in education. If you have questions or concerns, we invite you to contact any of our staff or the school office. Communication is the key to mutual understanding and success.
Yours in Education,